Absolutely no passport required for this delectable trip to 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍 with Mango Tapioca Pudding. With the lockdown on travel, isn’t it great that we can still travel through our taste buds?
Mango is known as the King Of Fruits. You have it give a try when they are in season and can also do variations with pineapple – so refreshing and delectably delicious. Tapioca pearls can be found at your local grocery store or you can order online.
Coconut Tapioca Mango Pudding (Thai)
- ⅓ cup tapioca pearls small
- 1 can coconut milk
- ⅓ cup almond milk or your milk of choice.
- ⅓ cup fine sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Cubed fresh mango for garnish
- puréed mango blended with a little water
- Soak tapioca pearls in coconut milk for a couple of hours
- Add sugar to the mix.
- Bring to boil on medium heat
- After the quick boil, simmer on low heat for 15 mins ( stir often so the pearls don’t stick to the bottom)
- Pearls should be transparent and the mix would have slightly thickened (Can add milk to change consistency)
- Turn off heat and add in the vanilla
- Layer short glass cups starting with the fruit purée, Tapioca mix topped with a few mango cubes.
- Chill for at least an hour before serving.
- Garnish with some coconut flakes
As always have FUN IN YOUR KITCHEN as every creation is your very own, and one of its kind masterpieces. This is my creation that I am sharing. If you do try the recipe, do tag me on my Instagram – Footprint The World and add the tag #footprinttheworld as it’s always so fun to see the different variations.