We all have a banana bread recipe floating around and I am not sure where mine originated from. I have been baking this for years now and it’s something that I bake every two weeks or so. It’s a family favorite and they absolutely love the edges. The minute it comes out of the oven, they all seem to flock to the kitchen.
Everything I bake lately has been gluten-free and after many trials and variations, the one gluten-free flour that I love is Bob’s Red Mill – it is a 1-to-1 baking flour.
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗠𝗲 𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗕𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱
- 𝟮 cup All purpose flour or GF flour Bob's Red Mill for gluten free
- 𝟭 cup Sugar
- 𝟭 tsp Vanilla
- 𝟭 tsp Baking powder
- ½ tsp Baking soda
- pinch Salt
- 𝟮 Eggs beaten
- 𝟮 Ripe mashed banana
- ½ Cup oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray the pan with baking spray
- Use a hand blender to mix the first 6 ingredients
- Add the next 3 ingredients (Eggs, banana, and oil) and mix well
- Bake for 45 mins or till toothpick comes out clean (time could vary depending on oven)
As always have FUN IN YOUR KITCHEN as every creation is your very own, and one of its kind masterpieces.
This is my creation that I am sharing. If you try the recipe, do tag me on Instagram – Footprint The World and add the tag #footprinttheworld as it’s always so fun to see the different variations.
Ohh this looks amazing .. will definitely try this. Thank you!